General Election - Nov. 3, 2020
- All polling locations will be open in South Fayette for the November 3, 2020, general election.
- Mail-in ballots also are available; apply online by October 27.
- Due to COVID-19, in-person voters on Election Day are asked to wear a face covering, observe physical distancing and be aware of others around you.
- First-time voters will be asked to show identification.
Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. each Election Day.
Find Your Polling Place
- For polling place information, enter the ’city name’ of your mailing address rather than ’South Fayette.’
- The elections department says voters will be notified by mail of any changes to polling place locations.
Visit Allegheny Votes for mail-in ballot information.
Voting Districts & Polling Places
South Fayette Township has 12 voting districts and 12 polling places.
|Voting District||Polling Location||Address|
|District 1||Fairview Volunteer Fire Department||3326 Washington Pike|
|District 2||Oak Ridge Volunteer Fire Department||1214 Oak Ridge Road|
|District 3||South Fayette High School||3640 Old Oakdale Road|
|District 4||Hunting Ridge Meeting House||401 Meeting House Road|
|District 5||Gladden UP Church||755 Millers Run Road|
|District 6||Hunting Ridge Meeting House||401 Meeting House Road|
|District 7||South Fayette High School||3640 Old Oakdale Road|
|District 8||Fairview Volunteer Fire Department||3326 Washington Pike|
|District 9||Fairview Volunteer Fire Department||3326 Washington Pike|
|District 10||Hunting Ridge Meeting House||401 Meeting House Road|
|District 11||South Fayette Township Building||515 Millers Run Road|
|District 12||Fairview Volunteer Fire Department||3326 Washington Pike|
According to a Congressional District table supplied by Allegheny County, South Fayette Township is split among Congressional District 17 and Congressional District 18.
- These township voting districts are in Congressional District 17: part of township districts 3 and 5, and all of township district 7
- These township voting districts are in Congressional District 18: township districts 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12, and part of township districts 3 and 5
All inquiries regarding Congressional Districts should be made directly to the Allegheny County Division of Elections.