How do I register for occupancy?

When an existing home is sold to a new owner, the closing company, real estate agent, lending institution or private party acquires two items from South Fayette Township: (1) a Residential Occupancy Registration listing the new buyer’s information and (2) a Municipal No-Lien Letter. In addition, the local sewer authority must issue a No-Lien Letter and Dye Test/Lateral Inspection, and the local Real Estate Tax collector must issue a tax certification. Visit our occupancy registration webpage for details.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact for a dye test?
2. How do I schedule a building inspection?
3. How do I register for occupancy?
4. What can I recycle?
5. How do I report a missed trash or recycling pickup?
6. How do I sign up for a recreation program?
7. Who accepts real estate tax payments?