What can I recycle?

Waste Management, the township's waste hauler, has set guidelines for the materials accepted in curbside residential recycling carts.

The following items are ACCEPTED:

  • Metal Cans (steel, tin, aluminum)
  • Paper (brown paper bags, magazines, newspaper, non-shredded, non-confidential office paper)
  • Plastics #1 & #2 (bottles, jars, jugs)
  • Flattened Cardboard & Paperboard (such as cereal/tissue/delivery boxes)

These items are NOT accepted:

  • Glass
  • Dairy/Juice/Broth Cartons & Paper Cardboard
  • Plastics #3-7
  • Anything not included on the "accepted" list

Show All Answers

1. Who handles dye tests and sewage bills?
2. How do I schedule a building inspection?
3. How do I register for occupancy and get a no-lien letter?
4. What can I recycle?
5. How do I report a missed trash or recycling pickup?
6. How do I sign up for a recreation program?
7. Who accepts real estate tax payments?
8. Where do I vote?